What fees can you expect? Here's a break down:
1. Your hosting fees. Whether you choose to pay monthly, quartely, biannually, or annually, these fees are what keep your hosting account active and online.
2. Annual domain fees. You can purchase your domain name/s with Bizzy Mama Hosting or any other domain registrar, but you will have to pay the renewal fee on that domain name annually (unless you paid in advance for a longer term!)
3. Payment processor fees. These fees are paid to your payment processor/s per transaction, or soon after.
1. Upgrade to a premium Mals cart. It's not neccessary, but there are several awesome reasons to do it. Read more here: http://www.mals-e.com/featuresPremium.php
2. Additional assistance and code work. For example- would you prefer to have us add your google analytics code, or add a facebook "like" button to your sidebar? No problem. We (generally) charge $5.00 for these types of extra services. Contact us for details.
3. A template from one of our approved designers. Each new online store builder account comes with several pre-installed free website templates, but some clients choose to use a more custom option. You can see our approved designers here: http://bizzymamahosting.com/index.php?page=approved-designers
- Email, SSL
- 5 Users Found This Useful
Bizzy Mama Hosting currently accepts the following methods of payment for our boutique website...
Each of our ecommerce website hosting plans come with everything that you need to get your online...
Sure! We love to show off our client sites almost as much as they do. You can view our online...
You can use the following payment processors with your basic, included Mals account: PayPal...
Yes! We proudly host websites for clients all over the world! While we only sell a limited number...