Your coupons can have one of the following benefits:
A fixed value discount
A fixed percentage discount based on the total value of the order
The cart only accepts one coupon per order.
The value of discount coupons is added onto any other discount you may have in an order. Fixed value vouchers appear in the totals under the line Vouchers. Free shipping coupons simply reduce the shipping amount to zero.
To create a special "Members Only" link that your customers can click to receive a discount on all items in your store, follow these steps:
1. Log into your store admin.
2. Navigate to the "Members" link under "Advanced".
3. Click on the "Add" button.
4. Insert your coupon details.
5. Grab the link code and share with your customers, newsletter subscribers, and facebook fans.
To create a coupon code that can be entered at checkout, follow these steps:
1. Log into your Mals account.
2. Navigate to the "Cart Setup" link and then then Discounts/Discount Coupons.
3. Insert your coupon details.
4. Grab the code and share with your customers, newsletter subscribers, and facebook fans.
Once you have created your first coupon code in Mals, you will be prompted to check a box to show a place to enter a coupon code at checkout. You must check this box if you want your customers to be able to use this coupon code.
Want to make a product specific code? Try this article: http://www.bizzymamahosting.com/support/knowledgebase.php?action=displayarticle&id=189
- 17 Users Found This Useful
Your Bizzy Boutique online store builder system comes with several pages already built-in, ready...
Your Bizzy Boutique online store builder has many useful built-in features for your website. To...
Products are the items or services that you intend to sell on your Bizzy Boutique ecommerce...
A default item can make adding products and inventory to your store a breeze! Our default item...
Click on the "affiliates" link to the right of the page. The affiliate program works with the...