Please read this announcement in full before placing your upgrade order!
Bizzy Boutique version 2.93 is ready for release! *Preorders will be accepted beginning 04/11/2016! This latest version of your store builder software comes with a sleeker, more streamlined store admin area, drag and drop functionality, the ability to load and display up to 5 images per product, optional social media share button integration, store admin template preview, store admin time zone and date formatting support, product reviews add on standard, multiple *new* image layout options, and more!
BRAND NEW FEATURES FOR 2.93
- Product Reviews and star ratings!
- Multiple new image layout display options including gallery, slideshow, lightbox pop up and more!
- *NEW* Free Premium Template options that include drop down and fly out menus, standard!
- Choose to show the catalog number on just the site, just the cart, both, or neither
- Choose to show the quantity box or leave it as a hidden field
- A code insert feature can be added to the layouts area, to allow advanced users to more easily create their own layouts
- Total number of items shown in the storeadmin area
- The addition of the order status 'Processing'
- The date appears at the top of the home admin dashboard, so store admins know if their time zone is correct
- HTML editor added to the web links content
- Gift voucher payments show in the order methods (read only)
- A new button in your WYSIWYG editor allows you to add custom HTML code into the description of the product, page, category, etc.
- Added message to show cart link when using 'auto add' order process
- Various style changes, including bread crumb navigation left sidebar size in mobile, search form, social media and storeadmin footer centering, and packing list styles
- Selected category stays selected when viewing the detail item screen
- Temporary inventory process fix was applied
- The ability to add on optional administrator statistics tracking by IP address
- Bug fixes and behind the scenes technical work
- New PAID modification options for 2.93+ ONLY!
ADDED FEATURES IN 2.92
- TinyMCE 4.x support
- Drag and drop sorting is now used for reordering pages, categories, FAQs, web links, articles
- Additional per product wholesale features
- Updated web links setup
- Date format and time zone settings are now in the administration area
- New catalog settings - show category under the image in subcategory pages, show prices to all visitors or just wholesale/members
- Social media links are integrated and can be turned on through the storeadmin area
- Preview theme setting added to check templates before using them
- Unsupported Froogle feed removed
- Support for cart images has been added; just update Mals to display thumbnails
- Increased max images per item from 3 to 5
- Items in the featured column are now sorted by category if a category or item are viewed
- Admin area images are displayed for easier visual recognition
Many minor changes, bug fixes, and behind the scenes and technical changes have been applied to the latest version that will ensure better and faster performance for your store. Many of these changes have been left out of the above list. If you have questions about the complete list of changes in the 2.93 version, please open a support ticket.
If you have any questions about the upgrade, please contact us. If you would like to have your website placed on the upgrade list, you may do so by purchasing the correct upgrade level from your client area. (See below)
You may try the Bizzy Boutique version 2.93 on our demo store: bizzymamahosting.com/bizzyboutiquedemo/storeadmin
username: admin password: bbdemo
Contact us for full demo access!
I've recently upgraded to version 2.92, or signed up within the last month and am using version 2.92- Do I need to upgrade again to 2.93? Why would I want to?
Why the quick jump from 2.92 to 2.93?
Is this store builder upgrade required?
What about my template/web design?
Template/Web Design: Unfortunately we cannot provide support for your template. We also cannot assist you with making your current template mobile responsive. You must take this up with your designer. If you choose to upgrade to BB 2.93 you must also update to a mobile responsive template, have your current design edited by the designer to include mobile responsive capability, or switch to one of our provided mobile responsive templates immediately following your upgrade.
Modifications: Unfortunately, modifications created for older versions of the Bizzy Boutique will likely not work with version 2.93. The upgrade will very likely break any modifications you have had added to your core codes. Broken mods may result in unexpected behavior on your website. We are unable to upgrade around your modifications. We are also unable to provide support for broken modifications. If you have questions about your modifications and/or whether this upgrade will be a problem for you, you should contact the company from which you purchased your mods. Please plan accordingly. If your modification no longer works and/or produces an error following upgrade, you must contact the business from which your mod was purchased. Please have this contact information ready in the event that you need it following upgrade. You would know if you have had modifications added to your store because you would have purchased them separately from a company like Modmeister, Mod Your Cart, or The Avalon Rose.
-If you are using Bizzy Boutique version 2.92, the upgrade to version 2.93 will be FREE. (ORDER) currently for available for *preorder
-If you are using Bizzy Boutique version 2.84, the upgrade to version 2.93 will be $10.00. (ORDER) currently for available for *preorder
-If you are using Bizzy Boutique version 2.8-2.83, the upgrade to version 2.93 will be $15.00. (ORDER) currently for available for *preorder
-If you are using Bizzy Boutique version 2.7 the upgrade to version 2.93 will be $20.00. (ORDER) currently for available for *preorder
To determine your software version, please log into your store admin and check the footer.
You may pay this fee at the time of your upgrade, or schedule with our billing department to pay it at any time within the next 30 days. If you need to schedule to pay at a later date please contact us prior to placing your order!
NOTE: If you are a new client (been with us for less than 6 months) your 2.92 upgrade will be provided free of charge. Please contact us for your checkout code. You must still place the upgrade order to receive your upgrade and the order must be placed within 6 months of sign up in order to qualify. 6 months prior to release date is: October 11, 2015. Contact us should you have any questions.
There are NO REFUNDS on upgrade orders.
You may see all options and place your upgrade order through this form: https://bizzymamahosting.com/support/cart.php?gid=9
You may also visit your client area and navigate to the Services/Order New Services/Upgrade category to place your order.
Please note that the upgrade process will erase any modifications you've made to your files. Please get in contact with the business you purchased your modifications from before placing your upgrade order to work out having your mods re-installed. Bizzy Mama Hosting is not responsible for lost modifications due to a software upgrade. You will be asked via email to provide a preferred time for your upgrade to be performed. If you have a preference for timing, please respond to the message sent following your purchase with your requested date and time. Otherwise, upgrades will be performed within 5 business days of purchase, in the evenings (after 6pm CST, USA), in an effort to complete the process during a slower traffic time for your store. Customer downtime is not be expected, but your store admin area may temporarily be unavailable during the upgrade process. Please plan accordingly.
This upgrade is OPTIONAL.
To order your upgrade, choose the option that best meets your need above and click on the "ORDER" link, or click here to see all options for upgrade. Please open a ticket before placing your upgrade order if you have any questions. PURCHASE AVAILABLE AFTER 04/11/2016
If you have multiple sites and/or software installs, each request will require its own individual upgrade order!
You may notice that there are many articles linked in the new admin area that are still under development. We appreciate your patience while we work hard behind the scenes to create these articles to best meet your needs. If you have any questions about your software that are not answered elsewhere, please feel free to contact us at any time.
*Preorder notice: Processing for upgrade orders placed on or after 04/11/2016 will begin on or around 04/13-04/15. Scheduling for upgrades is set to begin immediately.
Saturday, April 9, 2016