Moving on the web sounds like an overwhelming process but transferring your website is easy when you follow our step by step instructions!
Is your current website using a similar store builder platform? Contact us prior to placing your order to discuss and plan your complimentary website transfer!
How to transfer your website from another host to Bizzy Mama Hosting:
- Choose a Level plan that will meet your business needs and sign up for a new eCommerce website hosting services.
- Select to have your new Bizzy Boutique online store builder software installed on a “temporary URL“. This free option will be presented to you at checkout.
- Begin building your new eCommerce website “behind the scenes” (using the temporary URL links provided in your New Account Email) while your old site remains live online. Create categories and repopulate all of your products. You may also have your new template installed during this step!
- When you have completely populated your new online store, backup your old website database and files. Save these old files to your computer for future reference and for long term storage. Recreate any @domain.com email accounts in your new Bizzy Mama site cPanel.
- Bring your new website “live” by updating the nameservers on your domain to point to your new site with Bizzy Mama Hosting.
- Confirm that you are satisfied with the changes and then cancel your old hosting account.
That’s it! If you have any questions about how to bring your Bizzy Boutique online store builder software live, or about how to easily transfer your website from another host, please feel free to contact us! We’re happy to help you plan and organize your transfer.